Full Time Podiatrist
Come and join us!
Apply by 15th May 2021
What will you do?
Be exceptional and provide holistic and individually focused care
- Provide high quality Podiatric services to our clients
- Focus on supporting the clients goals both in clinic and some home visits
- Assist with sterilising procedures
- Engage with referrers to provide optimal patient care
- Use our systems to communicate and maintain contact with team members, clients and referrers
- Engage and participate in team orientated activities
- Support and engage through social media and community events.
Who are we looking for?
Be yourself and have a willingness to grow and get out of your comfort zone.
- Work autonomously, be proactive and humble
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to reflect and grow
- Must hold current drivers licence and own transportation
- Must hold current Police Certificate
- Be registered with AHPRA
- Current First Aid/CPD
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance of $20 000 000
We support you so that you can best provide our clients with the most optimal care possible.
We support you through:
- Tailored Induction program to get you up to speed with our team and your role
- Structured Monthly Mentoring
- Appropriate appointment timeframes
- Rewarded with above award Salary, CPD Fund Allowance
We support our team by:
1. Investing and building streamlined systems for team communication, clinical and administrational tasks to make your day easier.
2. Career and Personal Development Opportunities (In house and External)
3. Investing in our team to take time to build relationships and maintain a supportive and fun culture.